« Return to Results
- Tragicum theatrum actorum, & casuum tragicorum Londini publice celebratorum, quibus Hiberniae proregi, episcopo cantuariensi, ac tandem regi ipsi, aliisque vita adempta, & ad anglicanam metamorphosin via est aperta.
- (Du Moulin, Peter, 1601-1684, attributed but authorship doubtful)
- Click the Image to open the Photo Gallery.
- ISBN: NA
- Publisher: Amstelodaim, apud Jodocum Jansonium Date Published: 1649
- Description: first edition in Latin; 24mo (slightly shorter than 14 cm.), 320 pp. beginning with title, but not including the Benevole Lector between F2 and F3 consisting of two leaves one of which is numbered “pag.85” on recto and the other unnumbered, in addition to the regular pages 85-88, has all of the eight portraits (including the sometimes missing Holland plate) and the double page “White Hall” plate showing the execution of Charles I; full dark blue morocco with all edges gilt; small modern book plate, a brief written description attached to first binder’s blank, general light age toning with title darker; a very good+ copy in an attractive binding; Madan (Eikon) 114
- Subject: whx British history, Charles I, King of England
- Show items similar to this.
- Volumes: 1
- Item Number: 611956
- Price: $673.79