« Return to Results
- The Court and City Kalendar, or Gentleman's Register, For the Year 1755. Containing, I. Rider's Almanack. II. New and Exact Lists of Both Houses of Parliament. III. The Court Register. IV. Lists of the Army and Navy.
- Click the Image to open the Photo Gallery.
- ISBN: NA
- Publisher: London: Printed for J. Fuller (etc.), Date Published: 1755
- Description: 24mo, viii,  (Rider's British Merlin in red and black), . 155,  pp.; pen notes in an old hand on blanks and verso of title (includes the address of a good chimney sweep), margins cut down but no letters hit, contemporary full leather rubbed and dry, especially at spine, and the covering of the front board detached, only light general age toning to text and block well sewn
- Subject: Great Britain, British history, genealogy
- Show items similar to this.
- Volumes: 1
- Item Number: 690618
- Price: $783.49