« Return to Results
- The Engineering Magazine, Devoted to Industrial Progress. Volumes 1 to 52 (1891-1916).
- John R. Dunlap, ed.
- Click the Image to open the Photo Gallery.
- ISBN: NA
- Publisher: NY: Published by The Engineering Magazine Co. Date Published: 1891
- Description: vols. 1-52, an uninterrupted run of complete volumes, subtitle varies slightly; bound in half leather, some external scuffing, tattering and wear BUT TEXTUALLY VERY GOOD-FINE±!! Well illustrated with plates, drawings, charts, diagrams, plans, etc. VERY HEAVY & THICK QUARTOS!
- Subject: engineering technology metallurgy construction mechanics petrology mining BIG SETS
- Show items similar to this.
- Volumes: 52
- Item Number: 705267
- Price: $13,970.20